[sfvlug-announce] Time & Place for Knowledgebase SIG meeting

Kurt kurt@microtown.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:00:03 -0800

Hi all,

Here is the info on the Wednesday December 5, 2001 meeting for the SFVLUG
Knowledgebase SIG:

Time:  7:00PM
Place: Lulu's Bee Hive Restaurant
       13203 Ventura Blvd.
       Studio City, CA
       [between Woodman and Coldwater]

To help arrange for appropriate seating please let us know if you plan to
attend. If you are not sure, please feel free to just come anyway, we don't
require you to sign up to attend.

If anyone needs more information or needs help to arrange for transportation
please reply to this message or contact me via e-mail at either
bogus@microtown.com or kurt@microtown.com. Leave a phone number if you want
me to call and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible to answer
any questions or help you to arrange transportation.

Use the following link or search your favorite directory for directions
and/or a map:

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=9298328&ck=1490749434&tab=B2C&a
ddr=13203+Ventura+Blvd.&city=Studio+City&state=CA&zip=91604-1835&country=us&
slt=34.146100&sln=-118.420100&cs=9&stat=:pos:0:regular:regT:20:fbT:0

We hope to see you there!
---
Kurt
bogus@microtown.com